Phone or On Line coaching via Skype FaceTime or phone
Life Coaching enables you to achieve the changes you want in your personal or professional life, taking you from where you are now to where you want to be. The coaching process examins the reality of your situation, helps you to discover what challenges and obstacles are in the way and helps you to choose what you need to do to move you towards the life you want. Throughout the coaching process Dovi offers support and encouragement to help you realize and make those changes. Life coaching helps you to identify your strengths and abilities, leading you to the actions you need to take towards your goals. You will be:
* Gaining confidence and building self-esteem, motivation and well-being.
* Challenging negative thinking and creating a positive mindset.
* Learning how to set achievable goals and clarifying what steps you need to take.
* Recognising the values you hold and your unique qualities and skills.
* Building kindness and compassion towards yourself and seeing the role it plays in your wellness.
There are many issues that can be helped by coaching these include:
* Life balance * Time management * Career change * Lack of confidence * Dealing with change
* Parenting & family * Life direction * Overcoming unhealthy habits * Motivation * Relationships
* Stress management * Well-being * Conflict management
Email to arrange an introductory discussion over the phone which allows you to work out whether one to one coaching is the right course for you to take. The sessions are for one hour and typically, people are coached over a period of a few months with the length and frequency of the session being tailored to suit the individual needs. E-mail between sessions is a useful way to support clients and celebrate achievements.
The cost of individual one hour sessions are £50 per session.
Six sessions are recommended.